Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Throw Back Thursday

With Father's Day this weekend rapidly approaching I thought I would do a nice Throw Back Thursday in honor of my father. Now we don't have a ton of pictures together because we rarely take photo ops together.






Saturday night Miss B is going to spend the night at my dad's house and hang out with my stepmother and him. Sunday I will go pick her up and let Miss B deliver the box of chocolates and a nice card that we got him. He should be pleased with the fathers/grandfathers gift hopefully!

What is everyone else putting together for father's day? Here are some great little projects I found on the web in case any of you need some great ideas.

fathers day gifts 2013

Go here to find the DIY on this craft. So cute!!

fathers day gifts 2013

What kind of awesome dad doesn't want a mustache cocktail glass? Hell I want one of these!! Go here to find out how to make one yourself.



What about a Daddy Car Wash Kit? He would surely love that right? Go here to find out how to make one yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment