Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Crazy Lady in Me



Have you ever felt like this? I feel like this currently and I haven't really even committed to anything yet! 

So I guess I hit a stroke of genius in the past two days or I'm a huge glutton for punishment - I'm not quite sure which yet but follow me along this whirlwind of crazy.

When things pile up in my life it drives me nuts. Just ask my co-workers who have to deal with me if I have more than 10 pages of paper on my desk. Oh yes, I'm that anal!! 

So I've been looking at all the piles around my house that I've been too busy to tend to. Not to mention to hundreds of pins on Pinterest (which by the way you can follow me on there @S157947) that I haven't even remotely touched!! Yes pinned projects I haven't done bother me too. Told ya I'm crazy. :) 

Therefore, I have devoted the rest of this year to doing what I have neglected for the first half of the year. I've decided to break it down into monthly to-do lists in hopes of accomplishing all these goals by year end. This is going to require me to be committed pretty much all the time. Lets hope the train doesn't derail in the first month out of the gate.

Currently my to-do list from now until the end of July reads as follows: 

The first set of to-do's are parenting to-do's I really need to hone in on and accomplish. Now depending on B's commitment to said to-do's these may trickle down through the months.
- Get Miss B swimming
- Get Miss B to ride without training wheels on bike
- Nightly reading with Miss B to enhance reading skills

Phew!!! I'm hoping to get the top two accomplished pretty quickly by putting in some serious time and effort. The third will be a continued monthly effort because reading is highly valued in this household.

Now for some personal to-do's for myself:

- Clean out closets and sell as much on EBay as possible (leftovers to Salvation Army)
- Pinterest weekly household project (check out my Pinterest to see what I'm referring to)
- Work Out at least 4 times a week
- Budget accordingly for all bills/expenses


My hopes are that I will be completely organized and a little bit richer with all the selling and budgeting I have going on for the next month. I'll keep you up to date here so you can see what I'm doing weekly. B picked out the Pinterest household project this week so I will post that after we finish that this weekend. Woohoo! 

Think I've bitten off more than I can chew? Or do I have a good idea in theory? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment