Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

July Happenings

 
Happy July friends!! I hope this month brings you tons of fun and lots of memories. This month is very special to me because it's my birthday month, anniversary month, and who doesn't love fireworks?
 
R has to work tomorrow and on Saturday so we won't get to spend too much time together this holiday weekend. :( Bless that man for working so hard to support himself and provide for his future family. R's parents are having a July 4th get together tomorrow so we will be going over there after hanging out by the pool with some friends in the morning/afternoon.
 
I have an unhealthy obsession with making sure that B sees fireworks on the 4th every single year. Call it a tradition that I started very young but I always make sure she has some magical fireworks to watch. So after we mingle with R's parents for a while we will be going to watch the firework show in our community. If you're local here are all the details:
 
 
Germantown Municipal Park
Address: 1900 S Germantown Rd, Germantown, TN 38138
Fireworks to shoot off at 9:10pm.
 
The rest of the weekend will be spent lounging by the pool and relaxing. B is going to complete her book report for her summer reading book Harry and the Lady Next Door. One book down one book and three workbooks to go, oiy!!!
 

It seems like the summers get shorter and shorter and we get busier and busier each year.

Two weeks from tomorrow R and I will be going out to celebrate our one year anniversary!! So exciting and a night to remember for sure. We are going to Flight Memphis one of the best restaurants in town. I am very much looking forward to it!! Make sure to check them out if you live or visit Memphis it is a wonderful food experience and ambiance.

The following week we will be heading to New Orleans, LA for my birthday weekend. I am so excited to be going back to my second home Louisiana and seeing some really great friends. I'm trying not to overload myself on this trip but it will be really hard not to try and pack it all in. R likes to go with the flow so I'm trying to think of him and not plan out a full itinerary.

So what are everyone's plans for this wonderful weekend? Share and comment below to let me know. I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe 4th!


0 comments:

Post a Comment