Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

Hustle and Bustle of Christmas

 
 
Happy Monday all my friends! Today on my lunch break I finished all of my Christmas shopping thank goodness!! Let me just tell you traffic and the stores were crazy, lines everywhere you looked.
 
My favorite snag of today was that most of the DVDs at Target were $4.50! I was so excited to see some of my favorite movies there on sale. I snagged a few - one of my personal favorites Love and Other Drugs with Jake Gyllenhall and Anne Hathaway.
 
One of the extremely hard to find items for Miss B this year was a personal fan for her room. In the dead cold of winter!! I went to Wal-Mart and asked for a fan and was greeted with a weird look by every employee I came into contact with. Thanks Miss B I'm that weirdo trying to find a fan in December. Luckily today at good ol' Target I found a perfect fan that will sit on her bedside table and keep her freezing the night away! Woohoo!! I also picked her up a handheld fan for her stocking, so she can take that with her when we go on our Disney trip in March. (Sooooo excited!!)
 
Now that I am finished completely I have to say it feels good. I cut it close every year running around and budgeting for Christmas. This year there were more people to buy for as well with our lovely Ryan and his family coming into our lives. It feels good to give and I hope everyone enjoys their little happy I've gotten them.
 
It's sometimes easy to get into bad spirits with all the running around and financial stress. I know I haven't been in the best spirits the past few weeks. I've had to stop though this past week and take a look at the bigger picture. I'm feeling much better now and thinking the rest of this year will be a great time.
 
Merry Christmas friends if I don't write again!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment