Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Getting Back On My Fitness

Happy Monday friends. I hope you enjoyed your weekend. I got some much needed rest and an added snow day on Friday, yippee!!! 

Now that I'm feeling rested and well I decided over the weekend that I have slacked in the fitness department as of late. The scale is reflecting my slacker attitude as well. What did I do? Oh I took to my wonderful Pinterest Page and started pinning all kinds of new workouts that I think I can tackle. 

The Challenge:
I am committing to taking on one new workout every two weeks that I have pinned to my Pinterest Page. I am committing to working out no less than two times a week for the two weeks. If I like the workout I will keep it in my normal fitness routine. If I don't like the workout I will of course throw it out. I will also be blogging here to let you know what works and doesn't work, for me of course! 

So join in on the challenge if you want to and we can all get lean and fit together!! 

Monday December 9th, 2013

Today's workout I chose a tabata interval workout. It was intense let me just tell you and I am sure I will be feeling the workout tomorrow. Take a look below and see if this is a good workout for you. I am doing this workout for the next two weeks and will post results when I'm done. I picked this workout because it can be done in less than 20 minutes and it torches calories. Tabata Interval workouts are the best at getting your heart rate up and also targeting your trouble zones that we all experience. 

Tabata super strength.


0 comments:

Post a Comment