Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Super Mommies To The Rescue!!

 
This week is rather busy in our and everyone else's household that I've spoken to this week. So I feel like I really have to have my Super Mom cape on this week, I might even dress as Super Mom on Thursday just because I feel like the part is so fitting this week.
 
Allow yourselves to walk in my shoes for just a quick little second. This week we have the following:
 
Let me just mention that I am essentially doing two full time jobs this week as one of my co-workers is out of town on vacation.
 
Today was field trip day with my little one at the Botanic Gardens here in Memphis. We had a fun time.
 
Tomorrow is the big Saint Parade at my little one's school. This is one of their big projects that they do this year. They pick a Saint and make a doll, write a report, and dress up as the Saint to parade around school. It will be fun for sure! B picked Saint Scholastica as her Saint.
 
Thursday of course is Halloween and this is the day that I had to bow out of all school activities. B has a Halloween party in class, reading awards, and we are going to a party for Halloween that evening too.
 
Friday she is spending the day with my Mom as she is out of school. She is also going over to spend the night at my Dad and Stepmother's house for a big photo session on Saturday. Meanwhile, Mommy is going out with R for some much needed relaxation with the best 80's bands in Memphis.
 
Thank goodness for all those that help us out! It certainly takes a village for sure!!
 
What about everyone else? What does your work/life week look like? What do you do to calm down your life when it seems to get out of control?

0 comments:

Post a Comment